Friday, July 24, 2020

Psalm 105:4-5


Seek the Lord and his strength;
    seek his presence continually.
Remember the wonderful works he has done,
    his miracles, and the judgments he has uttered.

I will pray unceasingly.
(Breathe)

I will seek unceasingly.
(Breathe)

I will praise unceasingly.
(Breathe)

I will give thanks unceasingly.
(Breathe)

With every breath.
With every blink.
With every heartbeat.

I will live Your miracles.
(Breathe)

I am a miracle.
(Breathe)

I am living proof of Your unfailing love.
(Breathe)

I am precious.
(Breathe)

I am wanted.
(Breathe)

And this I will proclaim.

With every breath.
With every blink.
When every sunrise the horizon
gives birth to.

I will wait for You.
(Breathe)

When others give up and go home,
(Breathe)

I will wait.
(Breathe)

With confidence.
With faith.
With wisdom.
With knowledge

that Your love is not some secret
withheld from many and reserved for a few.

Your love is present,
ever present.

And wherever You are,
I am already home.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery

I have to say that given all my health problems, I have been so blessed to have never needed surgery up until this point in my life.  Though...