Sunday, July 19, 2020

Isaiah 41:13


For I, the Lord your God,
    hold your right hand;
it is I who say to you, “Do not fear,
    I will help you.”


Here, take My hand.
I have wondrous things
to show you, beginning here

with all the things you miss
in that fraction of a second
you lose when you blink.

Take My hand.
Come now, don’t be afraid.

You’ve been lost and wondering,
wandering for far too long,
but, have no worries, I know
the way through the woods.

After all, I created each and every tree.
I know every pinecone that has fallen
and every acorn pocketed in a squirrel’s cheeks.

Please, take My hand,
and let Me help you.

You are precious to Me.
You are so very precious to Me.

I cannot bear to see you suffer.

Stop hoarding that anger,
that sadness, that unbearable grief.

Your soul was not made
to carry all that pain.

Your pain is My pain
and every tear you cry,
flows again from My eyes.

Look, it’s getting dark
and the shadows are growing long.

Take My hand.
Let Me be your light.
You do not have to do this alone.

Dear, dear, child, draw near to Me now,
Draw near to Me.  Let Me hold you.
Let Me take this burden from you.

Amen.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery

I have to say that given all my health problems, I have been so blessed to have never needed surgery up until this point in my life.  Though...