Saturday, June 20, 2020

Esther 4:14


"For if you keep silence at such a time as this, relief and deliverance will rise for the Jews from another quarter, but you and your father’s family will perish. Who knows? Perhaps you have come to royal dignity for just such a time as this.”

Lord, give me the strength
to speak when You
call me to speak.

Give me the peace
to be silent when You
call me to listen.

Give me the vision
to see even when
the world seems so dark.

Give me the faith
to follow and find You
even when all I have
is a whisper and a prayer.

Lord, have mercy on me
when I am lost and blind,
stumbling and walking in circles.

Have patience with me
when You hold out Your hand
and I walk on by, oblivious.

Call me to me, Lord.
Call to me as many times
as it takes, until I answer.

Wait for me, Lord.
and then show me
how to serve.

Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Surgery

I have to say that given all my health problems, I have been so blessed to have never needed surgery up until this point in my life.  Though...