Sunday, June 7, 2020

Psalm 44:21


For he knows the secrets of my heart.

Lord, You alone know
the secrets of my heart.

You alone know the fears
I keep hidden,

and the joys I keep
locked away.

You alone know the dreams
that wake me in the night,

and the ones that hold
hope for the future.

Lord, You know me.
Lord, You see me.

I am seen by You.
I am heard by You.

My prayers never go
unanswered.

You never lose me
in a crowd.

With You, Lord, my voice
is clear.

The cries of the world never
drown out my own.

You, Lord, You alone know me.

You alone hear me.

You alone see me.

And no matter where I stand,
I am loved.

Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

God Loves Me

This past Friday, I stepped outside to get pictures of the rain for my next book.  The heavier rain had tapered off to a simple drizzle and ...