“Your Lord is alive, is no longer dead.
Come back to the tomb, come back to Me.”
Roll
back the stone and let me in to see
to kiss
my Lord’s feet and cold, pale head.
“Mary,
why do you weep over death?” says He.
The
stone is removed, the tomb is empty.
Angels
of Heaven appear in His stead.
“Come
back to the tomb, come back to me.”
Here,
Lord. I have come as You have called me.
But You
are not here, not in Your death bed.
“Mary,
why do you weep over death?” says He.
I don’t
want to mourn my Lord of the sea.
Let me
wash You with my tears instead.
Come
back to the tomb, come back to me.
“I’ve
been here, Mary. Did you not know Me?
I have
been here, always. I am not dead.
Mary,
why do you weep over death?” says He.
“You
came back to the tomb, back to me.”
No comments:
Post a Comment